Hmmmmm.. 9 things to be grateful for. That seems like a lot, but after watching the video at the end of this entry, 9 things to be grateful for is nothing.
1. I am grateful for my home. Is is warm and safe and dry.
2. I am grateful for my bed. It is where I rest in the evenings and dream great dreams. It is like sleeping on a cloud and I love it!
3. I am grateful that I have exercise equipment right in my bedroom that I get to use before I jump in the shower. I love the time saved there!
4. I am grateful for my working van that gets me where I need to go. I did not have the van working during the storm and I was without it for about a week and it near killed me!!
5. I am grateful for my leader, Kim, who is doing such a great job as our Double Diamond! She is joy and a great teacher.
6. I am grateful for my music minister, Jim, who is soooo talented and giving. He is a treasure!
7. I am grateful for my connections in the surrounding communities, especially Hurricane Sandy, Helping Hands, started through my good friend, Majella LoBello. She has done some amazing work!!
8. I am grateful for the clergy in my life and their role in growing my life of faith. I can be a tricky student and they are doing all they can to guide my faith walk and I appreciate it.
9. I am grateful for my health. It goes without saying that health is one of the most important things to have in life and I am grateful that I am healthy as well as my family, thanks be to God.