Thank you, #fivecrookedhalos for today’s questions!
1. What advice would you give a couple getting married?
Learn your love languages!! It is vital to understand how you love
and you feel that you are loved. Knowing that information can be such a
God-send to your marriage and can help you know how to love and how your lover loves you!
Never heard of it? Take the TEST! You will be glad you did. It’s free. 🙂
2. If you could tell your 16 year old self ONE thing, what would it be?
Believe in yourself, never worry what others are thinking.
3. What do you do to keep cool in the summer? (AC, windows, fans, swimming, etc.)
Go to the pool, kick on the ac, put a cool pack on the back of our necks.
4. What did you (or your wife) crave most while pregnant?
A lot of different things, but the funniest was the McDonald’s Ice Cream Cone. Just plain vanilla. I had such cravings.
5. Who is your favorite TV mom? Why?
One of my favorite TV moms is Angie from George Lopez and Deb from Everybody Loves Raymond because they were so down to earth and real Moms.