1. Where do you hide the reeeally good snacks?
I couldn’t tell you that or else I would have to kill you. Seriously. The one child I hide it from has access to this blog and he might see it, so I cannot divulge. Sorry. It’s a good place, trust me. 🙂
2. Do u keep your vehicle clean or am I the only one who has things falling out of their van?
Oh, the shame. I have to say kind of falling out, sometimes. Once in a while, clean. I have to do that again, very soon. It does feel really good to have a clean car. I do find it hard though, with all the kids I drive around to get it to STAY neat. I guess I will have to wait for them to grow (and for me to be a little neater) to have that kind of car. 🙂
3. Have you ever been to Vegas?
No. Would I like to? Of course. Just not on the top of the list of high priorities in my life. I much rather go back to Ecuador…..
4. Warm room light blankets or cold room warm snuggly blanket?
Warm room and snuggly blanket? I just can’t seem to get warm enough!!! I am only warm if it is warm out or if I am working out. If I am over heated, it’s not fun, but I would rather be hot than cold.
5. What is the worst airplane/flying experience you’ve ever had?
Coming home from Ecuador, in the middle of a thunderstorm. NOT FUN at all. It was so scary. I was with my whole family and my Dad tried to comfort all of us girls, ( I have 2 sisters) but it was very frightening. I was very happy when we landed.